In his current role with Raymond James & Associates, Chris brings institutional consulting resources to clients with multigenerational family trusts, retirement plans and charitable foundations.
Prior to joining the Private Client Group, Chris worked with the Financial Institutions Division and was a Registered Principal of Raymond James Financial Services, where he managed several branch offices in Chicagoland area.
Chris currently serves on the Board of Directors for several nonprofit organizations including Children’s Oncology Services, eAngel Community, and the United Way. He regularly accepts public speaking engagements related to a variety of financial literacy and investor education initiatives.
Chris met his wife Suzy in High School and they currently reside in Winnetka with their two wonderful children.
- General Securities Principal Examination — Series 24
- General Securities Representative Examination — Series 7
- Futures Managed Funds Examination — Series 31
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination — Series 63
- Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination — Series 65
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.