Nancy is a seasoned veteran who has served in the financial services industry since 1990. The licenses she holds include the Series 7 (General Securities Representative), Series 66 (State Securities Law), and Series 9 and 10 (General Securities Sales Supervisor) licenses. She is a graduate of Washington College with a degree in business administration.
Nancy enjoys cultural activities, concerts and plays, the culinary arts, and personal training. Originally from St. Lucia, Nancy has two accomplished daughters and resides in Chicago.
Financial Industry Licenses
- Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor®
- State Securities Law— Series 66
- Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination — Series 65
Qualifies candidates as investment adviser representatives.
- General Securities Representative — Series 7
Qualifies a candidate for the solicitation, purchase and/or sale of all securities products, including corporate securities, municipal securities, municipal fund securities, options, direct participation programs, investment company products and variable contracts.
- General Securities Sales Supervisor— Series 9 and 10